Getting started is sometimes the hardest thing to do for adults-especially if it's been years since you've been in school.
Mercer University's Educational Opportunity Center will help you in 6 easy steps:
- Explore career options.
- Determine what to study in college.
- Determine how you'll pay for college.
- Speak to college admissions officers on your behalf.
- Apply for college admissions.
- Apply for financial aid.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- A completed intake application (Adult Intake Application)
- A copy of high school transcript or GED (if applicable)
- A copy of college transcript (if applicable)
All students who apply for entrance to Mercer University Educational Opportunity Center are required to complete an application and document educational and financial background.
Documents may be delivered directly to: