High School Program
Preparing for college is tough, but teens from all over are making their college dreams come true and you can too!
- Learn about types of colleges and their degrees.
- Create a list of potential schools.
- Help you register and prepare for college entrance exams.
- Apply for college admissions.
- Complete college scholarship applications.
- Apply for financial aid.
Here's what you'll need to get started
- A completed application (High School Intake Application)
- A copy of your high school transcript or progress report
- SAT or ACT scores (if available)
All students who apply for entrance to Mercer University Educational Opportunity Center are required to complete an application and document educational and financial background.
Documents may be delivered directly to: